May 21, 2012
If you really want to be ineffective, and a Time Waster here are 5 things you can do:
1. Put a To Do List together of at least 10 things to be done. This will guarantee little progress in any of them. Multitasking is a great way to waste time.
2. Kiss up to your boss. Focus on what SHE wants. Devote your day to asking her what you can do for her.
3. Write Activity Reports on what you’ve been up to. Send them far and wide. Make sure people know that you are a busy bee.
4. Send emails when you have something to say. NEVER have face-to-face meetings with people. They can be upsetting sometimes.
5. Stay late at the office. The more time you put in, the more activities you are engaged in. Therefore you get the most out of the time available. Oh, and be sure to include your hours in your Activity Reports.
5 planks to the Time Mis-Management Platform. How many have sucked you in?
- Posted 5.21.12 at 10:22 am by Roy Osing
To share your thoughts, please contact Roy.